“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast”. -Alice in Wonderland.
Recently, I’ve believed I’ve done six or more impossible things before breakfast, (maybe not that many), but it does feel like a lot. I start at 5.30am and by the time I’m ready for work (on usual mornings that I don’t go in later), it’s 7.30am.
Some of my “six impossible things” 🙂
1) Going for early morning walks/runs for myself & for the Molly.
Some early morning scenes the past few mornings:
2) Making breakfasts for us-Return of the bagelwich! with some deli meats & cheese!
3) Prepping the day’s dinner before taking the Molly and myself for a walk (or after the walk), sometimes, I break up the tasks for dinner prep to be done before and after morning walks or workouts.
Pumpkin Soup (last Friday)
Using fresh pumpkin, Libby’s pumpkin puree, potatoes and onions.
Prepping Japanese rice with prawns and minced meat on Monday.
4) Going for own workout after doing all of the above.
Because I could start work later than usual on Monday, I went for my favourite class! Rozanne’s the peppy instructor taking the morning combat class and it was so rejuvenating!
5) All Prepped for work
6) On usual mornings, I will give the Molly a treat or two before going to work.
There! My six impossible things before breakfast! Sometimes I feel like my day is packed even before work starts. But it’s good though cos it makes me feel so efficient! 🙂
What are some of the impossible things that you achieve before breakfast or before going to work?