It has been raining a bit the past few days & especially tonight; but I’m loving the wet & cold weather because it gives ne an excuse to make piping hot drinks & to snuggle up!
It is wetter than that! (& our corridor is totally soaked! )
But the good thing is I managed to get back before the deluge (although I was still a tad wet from the rain!) so I can enjoy the rain in comfort!
This morning seemed to have gone south-my english muffin got burnt & my favourite spot in gym class got taken. I was expecting disaster at work but there are things to be thankful for!
1) I still managed to get a good workout in. (3 combat sessions in a row for this week!)
2) A meeting I dreaded turned out better than expected!
2) Had a nice lunch with inspiring colleagues who have a great work ethic & make me thankful that dedicated & diligent people still exist!
3) Hubs-O-Meter waiting at the bus stop with a ginormous umbrella & raincoat
4) Listening to the below as I’m typing out a post
Plus these treats I scored!
I see more promising breakfasts in the horizon!
Go to cure-all snack-peanut butter cups!
I see another curry dish coming up soon!
& now, a sweet treat before beddy-bye & to watch some episodes of Fraiser!
Do you have any days when you feel that things are not going your way?
What do you have to be thankful for today?